Wednesday 28 January 2015

Fitbit Flex: The story so far

For those of you that aren't aware, the FitBit Flex is a band that you wear on your wrist to keep track of your activity levels. Specifically, the Flex tracks your steps - however it can also track your sleep patterns, as well as your very active minutes.


Double tapping on the Flex will show you how close you are to your personal step goal - each light represents 20%. All of your tracked data can be seen by downloading the FitBit app (which I believe is supported by most phones - I have mine on my Android phone).


I have had my Flex since just after Christmas, and I love it! The charge lasts for around 5 days, and it's also waterproof, meaning I can wear it pretty much all of the time. I have found that it really does help to motivate me to achieve my step goal for the day, and as a result I have become more active. It is deeply satisfying seeing all of the little lights blink when you've reached your target! The sleep tracking feature is also really useful, and means I can take measures to prevent a bad nights sleep. If you are looking to increase your activity levels, and generally just get a better picture of your overall well-being, I would certainly recommend investing in a FitBit!



The FitBit Flex is sold is loads of outlets, but mine was bought from PCWorld


Do you have a FitBit Flex, or even a Surge or Charge? Are you considering investing in one?


1 comment:

  1. My mum has one of these hehe, they're so cool!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete